Benefits Of Window Film
Window tints are essential for protection from the sun in our hot tropical climate. And with the rising spate of automobile related crimes, safety and security are important considerations when choosing a tint solution. S-GARD window films provide you with the comfort and security you need whether you are in your car, at home or at work.
Stay cool & Safe:
S-GARD breakthrough technology that rejects up to 90% heat-producing Infrared. You will receive the ultimate in comfort while having interior protected from fading and discoloration. S-GARD window tint gives you the protection of high quality security films that safeguards your automobile and building from burglaries and the hazardous weather.
Up to 99% Ultraviolet (UV) light reduction helps:
- Reduced exposure to UV radiation, which has been linked to certain cancers such as skin cancer.
- Fade protection for furniture, carpet, draperies, wood, etc.
- Reduced fabric/textile deterioration.
Significantly reduced solar heat gain helps:
- Increased comfort.
- Reduced air conditioning costs.
- Reduced HVAC equipment wear and tear/maintenance.
- Increased fade resistance.
- Glare reduction.
- Daytime privacy.
- Attractive accent to home and business windows.
Increased shatter resistance to:
- Increase peace of mind.
- Increase safety for family & friends.
Safety and security films offer significant benefits from:
- Vandalism, break-ins, smash & grab, etc.
- Natural disasters such as violent storms, high winds, etc.
Scratch resistant hard coating protects against:
- Accidental abrasion and product deterioration from normal cleaning.
- Hazy appearance typical with plastic type materials.
Lower energy demands from utilities resulting in:
- Lower overall energy costs.
- Decreased demand for new power generating facilities.
- Decreased environmental emissions.